Another Excited Bride :) after advise

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by LJ&sam, Jun 16, 2016.

1. LJ&sam

LJ&sam New Member

Hi All,

After some advise, I need my hair & makeup done and my two brides maids to. But I dont want to pay through the roof as we have a small budget. Does anyone know a company in the Rivera Maya who does good make up at reasonable prices?

Thank you all in advance xxx

Roslyn likes this.
  2. Hola LJ!!

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum!! We are always here to help!.
    We worked many times with Vo Evolution and we highly recommend them. You can check their profile here in the site. They use the airbrush technique that make you look fabulous for many hours!! A Dream for Us as photographers!

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask! If you also are looking for amazing well price photography for your big day check out our profile!. We would love to tell your story in the most unique way!
    Cheers!
    MRP0080.jpg Raw_4051 copy.jpg Raw_4437 copy.jpg Raw_1156 copy.jpg

Roslyn likes this.
  3. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Welcome to our destination wedding planning forum LJ&sam, and Congrats on your upcoming Riviera Maya wedding !!!
    Our forum community is filled with great resources from all our vendors (like MRP's answer above) + wedding couples, so well done on joining us here!
    In case you haven't already checked out these professional options in our area, here's a link: I Do Mexico Wedding Hair & Makeup Artist List

Wishing you happy research, and all the very best with your plans + exciting life journey ahead - ENJOY!!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  4. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Hi LJ
    First Congratulations for your futur wedding
    I invite you to visit our website www.vo-evolution.com
    We provide hair and airbrush makeup, a must for the humid weather that we have here on the Riviera Maya
    Don't hesitate if you have any questions we are always happy to help a Bride to Be
    You can also send us an email to sales@vo-evolution.com
    Many thanks, Natacha image.jpeg

Roslyn and admin like this.
  5. Trend & Art

Trend & Art New Member

Hello LJ!!
    We invite you to visit our website www.trendandart.com and check some picture from our work! You can finde us in the social networks as /trendandart and see our latest post and brides!!
    We can talk about your budget and help you. You can write us to contacto@trendandart.com feel free to email us for any question.
    Best, Dani.

Roslyn likes this.
  6. admin

admin Riviera Maya Wedding Planner

Hi LJ & Sam!
    We have a list of hair & makeup vendors here in the Riviera Maya for your to check out and contact! You can view them at Wedding Hair & Makeup List!

We hope this helps... let us know if you have any other questions about your wedding!
    Team I Do Mexico!

7. Cassandra Cassou

Cassandra Cassou New Member

Hello First of all congratulations on your engagement !! would be an honor to serve you on your wedding day , I Send the detailed information in the attachment, any question feel free to contact me.

I leave my social networks to check my work , all the photos and videos you find there are real brides made by my team and myself .

Facebook:

Bridal make up Cancun by Cassandra Cassou

Email:cassandracassou@bridesmakeupcancun.com

instagram : @bridalmakeupcancun

It would be a pleasure to serve on that special day

regards Cassandra

Attached Files:

Roslyn likes this.
  8. Doranna Hairstylist

Doranna Hairstylist New Member

Hola! Congratulations on your Caribbean wedding!!! What an exciting time for you! It would be an honor to work with you and your party and family. Please visit our website for our gallery of over one thousand satisfied brides. We have the experience to work with your hair in the delicate climate conditions of the Riviera Maya. http://www.dorannahairstylist.com/ Our email is dorannahairstaylist@gmail.com and we will gladly make a custom package for you and your ladies for hair and makeup. Look forward to hearing from you!

Roslyn likes this.
  9. Cassandra Cassou

Cassandra Cassou New Member

Hello First of all congratulations on your engagement !! would be an honor to serve you on your wedding day , I Send the detailed information in the attachment, any question feel free to contact me.

I leave my social networks to check my work , all the photos and videos you find there are real brides made by my team and myself .

Facebook:

Bridal make up Cancun by Cassandra Cassou

www.bridesmakeupcancun.com

Email:cassandracassou@bridesmakeupcancun.com

instagram : @bridalmakeupcancun

It would be a pleasure to serve on that special day

regards Cassandra

Roslyn likes this.