BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER SHALYN & SCOTTIE

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by Shalyn, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Shalyn

Shalyn New Member

BEST PHOTO BOOTH.EVER SHALYN & SCOTTIE

My fiance Scott and I have already been together for 13 years, he said he "didn't believe in marriage". But, we have a great relationship with a house and a dog and were living very happy lives together as life partners.

As his 40th birthday approached we planned a big party and golf event with 40 family and close friends. I had no idea that it would turn into an engagement party...

While he was giving his little speech thanking all the people in his life that got him this far he pretended he forgot to thank me (always trying to be a funny guy) and then got down on one and asked me to marry him in front of everyone.

I couldn't have been more shocked! So obviously I said yes (through all my ugly crying) and now we are planning a wedding at the Now Sapphire this January!!!

IMG_0784.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  2. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Hi Shalyn and Scott
    Congratulations, very great story
    All the best for you !
    Natacha VO evolution

Roslyn likes this.
  3. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Awesome job on the contest so far! Just a reminder we will be announcing the winner on October 31st! Make sure you share your entry with family, friends, facebook and your social network to get as many "LIKES" on your post!!!
    Stay tuned for the winner shortly!
    Team MTM Photography

Roslyn likes this.
  4. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Such a romantic story, guys - sniff! wishing you good luck with your "like" votes and all the BEST!