Good day everyone, I am so glad to have found this site!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Robert London, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Robert London

Robert London New Member

I just came back from Mexico on a scouting mission/vacation, I am usually always just working. I drove south to the Chetumel area about 2.5 hours south of Tulum. Although it was a long drive it was wonderful, the Balcalar lagoon is AMAZING it would be a great spot for a honeymoon, might be a little to far for a wedding for it would be an extra cost for your guests. On the way back drove over to Mahahual beach for we heard great things, well total waste of time it is just a place to get drunk on the beach, and the beach is just okay.

Roslyn and admin like this.
  2. admin

admin Riviera Maya Wedding Planner

Hey Robert! Thanks for joining our Wedding Planner Forum!
    Be sure to check back often as well as update your profile Signature so our community can find you easily!
    Please keep your logo limited to 600x150px and 5 lines of information about your website/contact/phone/facebook etc.

Best of luck!!!
    Team I Do Mexico

VO evolution and Roslyn like this.
  3. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hey Robert! Welcome to the forums! Have to agree... Balcalar lagoon is AMAZING with all the different colors of blue in the water!

We should get together for a drink next time you make it down to Playa.

Take care and see you around the forums.
    Lincoln at MTM Photography

Roslyn likes this.