Hola from Alberta, Canada!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Kimberly Anderson, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Kimberly Anderson

Kimberly Anderson New Member

We are getting married at the Grand Sunset Princess November 2016. Plans are being finalized and I have been in touch with some hair and makeup artists and just looking to finalize plans in the next month or so! Cheers!!

2. Sabry Iyswim

Sabry Iyswim New Member

Hi Kimberly,

welcocme to the community & Congrats for your upcoming wedding

Sincerely
    Sabry

Sabry Iyswim

Wedding Planner & Design

ph. +52 1 (984) 100 4422

www.sabryiyswim.com

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Roslyn likes this.
  3. Go diva weddings

Go diva weddings New Member

Hi Kimberly

Congratulations on your engagement, we are close to this so unique and special day.

We offer you our services for everything you need at your wedding.

GISELA CASTELLS
    General Manager

[​IMG]
    www.godivaweddings.com
    (+52 1) 984 182 6078 International Calls
    [​IMG] GODIVAWEDDINGS

Roslyn likes this.
  4. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Hi Kimberley, nice to meet you here
    Congratulations for your future wedding, my name is Natacha, hope I can help you
    let me present you our company,

VO-EVOLUTION is one of the best companies in the Riviera MayaCancunTulum region, and through Playa del Carmen. Our international artists are highly qualified, professional, punctual, and they offer that special significant added touch. We know how much your wedding day is important to you and your guests; our goal is to enhance your natural beauty, play with colors in order to obtain the results that are up to your taste. We use the airbrush makeup technique which will last a long time. It is fully waterproof, and will hold for more than 16 hours. We also recommend it for your photo sessions, your trash the dress photo session or the ones with your family on the beach. We also take care of hairdo’s durability, we know the bride, her guests and family will be standing in the sun, the wind and the humidity. After the ceremony, everybody will be dancing and celebrating for hours, we want your hairstyle to resist all these conditions and this is why we use professional products and techniques.

Our Services:

Attached Files:

Roslyn likes this.
  5. Trend & Art

Trend & Art New Member

Hello Kimberly, congratulation for your upcoming wedding!!

Introducing myself, I´m Daniella, make up artist from Trend & Art. I´m attaching you our price list, you will find 3 different package for brides. Also you will see the price for bridesmaids and moms. Every make up includes fake eyelashes. We use the airbrush technique for make up which is perfect for the humidity and we give you some advises to get the perfect hairstyle. You will be awesome all night long. The company works with leading Brands such as L’oreal, Shwarzkopf, MAC, Kryolan, Tarte, Anastasia Beverley Hills, Bobbi Brown, Benefit.
    You can visit our website http://www.trendandart.com and check some pictures of our work, and find us in the social networks as /trendandart.
    Feel free to email us for any question.

Best. Dani.

Roslyn likes this.
  6. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hey Kimberly!
    Welcome to the forums and your plans for the big day at Grand Sunset Princess this November! Its a fantastic resort just outside Playa del Carmen so your guests can always easily catch a cab into town for some nightly entertainment or a walk down the famous 5th Avenue!

Here is some of our latest work you can find for the Grand Sunset Princess. Don't hesitate to call us or ask any questions as we capture weddings there all the time!

Grand Sunset Princess Wedding Story 1
    Grand Sunset Princess Wedding Story 2
    Grand Sunset Princess Wedding Story 3

Have fun with all your planning!
    Team MTM Photography

Grand Riviera Princess 04.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 08.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 15.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 17.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 23.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 31.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 35.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 43.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 45.jpg Grand Riviera Princess 48.jpg
    Grand Riviera Princess 45.jpg

Roslyn likes this.
  7. Sarah Garnier

Sarah Garnier New Member

Hi Kimberly,

Nice to meet you and congratulation, we are a company based in the Mayan Riviera, we are a french team and we've been working in the caribbean for years now. We offer all the services you need to look stunning on your wedding day ! It would be a pleasure for us to guide you on the choice of your bridal look and to make you beautiful for the big day ! Airbrush make up is definitely the best option for a long lasting result .
    Please visit our website and Instagram for more information about us and don't hesitate to contact us !
    www.sarahgarnier.com
    Instagram : @sarahgarnierco http://instagram.com/sarahgarnierco/

Have a nice day and see you soon

Sarah

Roslyn likes this.
  8. Doranna Hairstylist

Doranna Hairstylist New Member

Hola Kimberly!

Lots of congratulations on your upcoming wedding! This is so exciting that you have found such a magical place to get married. You have definitely found the stunning background to make your day unforgettable and whimisical!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Doranna De Bortoli. I am a leader in hair and makeup for weddings in the Riviera Maya since 2003. My portfolio has more than one thousand satisfied brides, bridesmaids and guests from around the world at your wedding destination.

I was born in Italy and studied at the best schools of styling where art and beauty are born which is the foundation for my sophisticated taste and elegance. My passion is to exceed the expectations of my clients who want to look impeccable, beautiful and radiant on their special day.

I attend all brides personally. This is very important to me to give the personal touch. All hair products and makeup used are top quality, and have been tested to work under the unpredictable climatic conditions of the Riviera Maya. Details such as false eyelashes are included in my pricing.

I share some of my work in the photo galleries and testimonials of satisfied brides on my web page and social networks, the links are attached below in the signature. Please take a moment to peruse these and let them speak for themselves.

Again congratulations! If you have What's App feel free to send me a message and I can call you directly. My personal number is 001 (for out of Mexico) 1-984-108-9287. Or you can email me at info@dorannahairstylist.com or dorannahairstylist@gmail.com

Elegance and simplicity – always!

Doranna de Bortoli & Team
    Dedicated to making your special day whimsical
    http://www.dorannahairstylist.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/dorannahairstylist/

Roslyn likes this.
  9. Tara

Tara New Member

tried to delete message sorry

10. Welcome to the I DO MEXICO forum community Kimberly! You found a fabulous place for all the resources, advice and vendor information for your upcoming wedding at the Grand Sunset Princess in the beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico.

If you're looking for hair and makeup services for your big day, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Styling Trio, a premier agency in the Riviera Maya that specializes in professional high-grade HD airbrush makeup. Airbrush makeup is perfect for tropical climates, in fact, here's an excerpt from one of our recent blog articles on this topic:

"Airbrush makeup is a formula designed for face and body, developed expressly for Makeup Artists working in High Definition TV, film, and beauty. The HD airbrush makeup gives the skin not only the perfect look on the wedding day but also the perfect look in the photos as well. Photographers here in the Riviera Maya love airbrush makeup because of the natural look and feel it gives to the skin. Also there is less retouching involved since the airbrushing allows for a more uniform skin. Airbrush makeup holds up very well, it rests on top of the skin, sealing it from outside agents but the skin will still be able to breath and look its most natural.

If you are getting married in a tropical environment you must be aware that humid weather can be a nightmare. Precisely the reason why there are specific products to keep your makeup flawless for a minimum of 12hrs and up to 18 hours of holding power! It is important that you look your best throughout the day of photo shooting, ceremony, the dancing and crying!...”

For more on Airbrush makeup for your upcoming wedding or to see some of our work in photos, visit our website at: www.stylingtrio.com, check us out on Facebook or Instagram @stylingtrio OR contact us via email with your questions at: hello@stylingtrio.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and have a fun time planning your destination wedding! It’s an exciting adventure.

samire.jpg airbrushed_DelSol.jpg
    Best,

Dena DaSilva
    Online Concierge for Styling Trio

Attached Files:

Roslyn likes this.