Jonathan Cossu Photographer | Thrilled to be here!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Jonathan Cossu, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Jonathan Cossu

Jonathan Cossu New Member

Hello,

I’m Jonathan, a crazy Italian photographer who is fortunate enough to call Mexico home. I’m a proud papa of 2 boys and a strong yogi who loves a good laugh, cook amazing lasagna and make new friends. My kiddos, Davide & Joele, are the loves of my life and my motivation to become a better person every day. They are a huge inspiration!!

For me, photography is all about moments and emotions. I crave, sense and capture raw emotions, authentic un-posed moments that when put together, tell the story of a beautiful day, YOUR day.

My clients are fun, open, relaxed, a bit crazy and mega in love. They give me their full trust to work like a friend with a camera enjoying the experience. They also rely on us (so lucky to have an amazing wedding planner on my team) for suggestions, recommendations and ideas on how to make the most out of time together and save some cash in the process of planning a wedding ;)

We'd love to hear from you!!!

2. Welcome Jonathan to the I Do Mexico online community! We've had the pleasure of working with you recently and love your work! Let us know if we can be of any assistance as you get started on the forum. As you know, we specialize in airbrush makeup and hair for weddings and events in the Riviera Maya and have been in the business of "Beautifying" since 2009. We know loads about the area, other wedding vendors, venues, and just about all you need for a destination wedding or any event. Hope to get to work together again soon. :)

Roslyn likes this.
  3. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Welcome to our wedding planning community, Jonathan! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful photos around the forum, and hearing your insights and advice for our planning couples' questions :)
    Wishing you wonderful business here, and all the best!

4. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hey Johnathan... welcome to the community!
    We can personally vouch for him as "a crazy Italian photographer who is fortunate enough to call Mexico home"! o_O

Take care and we will see you around town.
    Lincoln at MTM

Roslyn likes this.