just back from having the most amazing wedding in cancun

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by lyndsey arkins, May 16, 2016.

1. lyndsey arkins

lyndsey arkins New Member

Hi all Lyndsey here,
    Myself and my new Husband Garret.. travelled from Dublin, Ireland to Cancun, Mexico to get married. We had a magical day in the Riu Cancun on the 3rd May. Just the two of us travel so as you can image our nerves were shot thinking about who to book for photography, make up etc....
    After seeing lots of reviews and seeing his work we decided to go with Moments That Matter for Our Photographer.
    I knew I had made the right choice straight away, always quick to respond to email and quickly put my mind at rest about any queries I had.
    On Our Big Day we had Lincoln Lehmann and Shari Edros.. And to be honest words can not describe how amazing these Guys are.
    Lincoln was the lead photographer and from start to finish his energy was unreal. We both felt totally at ease and had so much fun. All day was full of laughter and smiles. We had amazing photos taken in sea, the hotel kitchen :):) let just say Lincoln is not afraid to explore. Hats off to Lincoln and his company because they really made our day so special it was unforgettable. We cannot thank you enough

2. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Lyndsey! There seems to be a little magic that each of my Irish couples bring with them and you guys were awesome! All tho, not sure why you guys were so scared walking through the streets of Cancun with your back to traffic? I was the one laying on the ground! haha

We will talk to you soon.
    MTM Photography

ps - Waist Coat = Vest!!!

MTM Photography Cancun Wedding Photographer 01.jpg MTM Photography Cancun Wedding Photographer 02.jpg MTM Photography Cancun Wedding Photographer 03.jpg MTM Photography Cancun Wedding Photographer 04.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  3. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Great review Lyndsey - thx for sharing! Your photos are gorgeous - looks like you had a Wonderful Wedding Celebration - Congrats!!! All the best with your lives together going forward - Cheers!!!