Monica Lopez Photography | Beautiful Destination Photography

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Monica Lopez, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Monica Lopez

Monica Lopez New Member

Hola everyone, it's so nice to meet you!

First of all I want to thank you for inviting me being part of this great forum! I can't wait to meet some of these brides&grooms and have fun with them on their special day!

I have coverage in Cancun and have been hired to work in the surrounding areas of the Riviera Maya, like Isla Mujeres (my fav place around <3), Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Holbox and Tulum. Families, newly weds and brand new engaged couples had also contacted me to celebrate with them on every kind of life milestones- being surrounded by so much joy every day is energising!

Let's make some dreams come true!
    info@monicalopezphoto.com /www.monicalopezphoto.com / Reviews on Wedding Wire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Welcome to our forum community Monica! Your photography is really beautiful, well done! I look forward to seeing more of it around the forum and hearing your tips + advice for our wedding planning couples - all the BEST!!!

3. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hey Monica! Happy to see other photographers here in the forums! Best of luck with everything! See you around.
    Team MTM

Roslyn likes this.
  4. Jasmin & Matt Photo

Jasmin & Matt Photo New Member

welcome to the community :)

Roslyn likes this.
  5. Welcome Monica to the I Do Mexico online community! Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair for weddings and events in the Riviera Maya and have been in the business of "Beautifying" since 2009. We know loads about the area, wedding vendors, venues, and just about all you need for a destination wedding or any event. Hope to get to work together. :)

Roslyn likes this.