MTM PHOTOGRAPHY FREE WEDDING CONTEST + Ioan and Bridie

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by Bridie Williams, May 31, 2016.

1. Our story began in July 2009 on a night out for a mutual friends birthday. After a few too many shots I finally plucked up the courage to ask for Ioan's number...Luckily he was more than happy to do so! We dated for less than a month before realising we were perfect for each other and officially became a couple.

After just over 3 years together we moved into our first home and only a few months later, we had a new addition to the family, Skye - Our beautiful Springer Spaniel!!!

In December 2015 Ioan has planned a romantic evening out - a rare occurrence as I usually do all the organising!!! After a beautiful meal at a local restaurant we headed home to settle down and watch a film. While I was sat in the kitchen, Ioan disappeared. When he returned Skye was dutifully at his side carrying a beautiful black ring box. Ioan got down on one knee and, of course, I said YES!!! :)

We've travelled to so many amazing places already and still have many more on our list for our exciting future together! We visited Mexico a few years ago and fell in love with it! We thought it would be the perfect destination to get married but also for our family and friends to have such as amazing holiday!!

We set up a wedding website for all our family and friends who are coming to Mexico. My sister, Hannah, has done all the work for this - she has done a wonderful job! Hannah also created our 'postcard' save the dates that we sent to our guests with our web address and password on. We named our website www.ioanandthebridietobe.com - see what we did with my name there!! ;)

We felt a website was the best way to organise an abroad wedding and also allowed us to have a bit of fun along the way.....We've put a slideshow of photos of us together “Though The Years” & a slideshow of our Engagement Party as well as an extended version of “Our Story”. We've got an activities page to get all out guest excited about all the things to do in Mexico and an itinerary page where we will put the all wedding celebration plans closer to the time.

We are getting Married next May 2017 and we are loving all the planning for the wedding! We are getting married on the beach and will have our wedding party in the evening on the beach too. Of course booking an amazing photographer is a must do when organising a wedding so this was one of the first things we ticked of out list!!! :)

This is one of our favourite photos together. It was taken on our holiday a month or two after we got engaged....

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Welcome Ioan & Bridie, LUV your story, + you're right that's a great photo! best of luck!!!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  3. Loredana Williams

Loredana Williams New Member

Such an adorable couple

DEAN JOHN, Hannahwms, Calire and 3 others like this.
  4. admin

admin Riviera Maya Wedding Planner

Please make sure you like Bridie & Loan story post so you help them to win the contest!

5. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Congratulations Bridie! Wish you the best with the free wedding photography for next year! Be sure to share your link with family and friends to get them to vote for you.
    Take care and let us know if you have any questions.
    MTM Photogrpahy

6. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Lovely story ! We wish you a wonderful wedding in the Mexican caribe !
    Good luck
    Natacha VO evolution

7. Tamara McMahon

Tamara McMahon New Member

8. Tamara McMahon

Tamara McMahon New Member

Great story... wish you the best in the contest!
    Im just lurking around. :) Can't wait for our own wedding next year.

9. Moments that Matter

Good job so far on the contest guys!!!! I see you are collecting some votes for the deadline on October 31 when we find out who won the free wedding photography!

Don't forget to share this link with your family & friends on facebook and social media to get yourself some votes. Last time we held a contest like this, the winner had over 200+ votes!

Good luck and we'll be keeping tabs on you guys!
    MTM Photography

10. Thank you!!

Have fun with all the wedding planning Won't be long for us both now!!

11. Hannah Williams

Hannah Williams New Member

Such an amazing couple and the photo is adorable, I am sure Ioan would've loved having this taken haha!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. Moments that Matter

Awesome job on the contest so far! Just a reminder we will be announcing the winner on October 31st! Make sure you share your entry with family, friends, facebook and your social network to get as many "LIKES" on your post!!!
    Stay tuned for the $2500 winner shortly!
    Team MTM Photography

Roslyn, Stuart and Loredana Williams like this.
  13. Loredana Williams

Loredana Williams New Member

Getting so excited to see two beautiful people get wed ❤️ Love you both x

14. Helen Davies

Helen Davies New Member

Wishing you a life of love and happiness Bridie and Ioan

15. Moments that Matter

2nd Place Winner
    Loan & Bridie came in second place with 155 votes on their wedding story. They will receive 15% from any of our MTM Photography packages to be used in 2017 any time they like! We can do a trash the dress or couples session in the jungle or cenote. If you have your destination vacation with friends or family we can also capture something on the beach or in Playa del Carmen! It's all up to you. We look forward to making some plans with you.
    Bride Groom Portrait.jpg

Roslyn likes this.
  16. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Congrats on winning 2nd place, Bridie & Ioan!!! Way to go with getting votes! Looking forward to seeing your next photo session with MTM - Awesome :)