MTM PHOTOGRAPHY FREE WEDDING CONTEST + NICK AND LINDSEY

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by Lindsey Lancaster, Oct 5, 2016.

1. image.jpeg

Our love story... Oh goodness where do I begin. In 2013, I started working at a restuarant as a server to make some extra money while I was in college, little did I know this restaurant called the Old Spaghetti Factory would be the place I find my soul mate.
    I remember the first day I met him, it was one of my first shifts working without a trainer, I saw him from across the room with a beaming smile and these gorgeous blue eyes. I knew that I had a crush right then and there. I made it my goal to find out more about this guy. As the months went on I continuously flirted with him and teased him just to see him smile, we began to hang out outside of work and pulling all nighters just talking.
    About six months after meeting him, he got terribly sick, and ended up in the hospital for about a week and a half. Each day after I got out of class I went over to the hospital just to keep him company. He finally got to go home and was on bed rest for about 3 months. I spent every night going over to his house to watch movies and make sure he was feeling okay.
    Nick finally got better and our relationship only grew from there. I finished up my senior year of college and was on the job hunt. I ended up accepting a job out of state. I had to break the news to Nick. I remember calling him and telling him I got the job and that it was in a different state and asked if he was in for an adventure. I was terrified with what his answer would be. He ended replying with, when do I need to pack my bags? I was thrilled. We moved together to a place completely unknown to us. Turns out that was the best thing we ever did.
    Now to the best part, the proposal. Nick and I ended up taking our first vacation together to Gulf Shores, AL. My aunt and uncle were also on vacation there, so we spent the majority of the time hanging out with them and there awesome kids. Nick requested that we have one date night to ourselves that week (seemed reasonable to me) so I agreed. We ended up going on our date night the second day we were there. Nick wanted to do a sunset walk on the beach before dinner... I shut him down because I was soo hungry, I wanted to eat right away. So he took me to a nice restuarant where we ate way too much. Then we went on a night walk on the beach. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm obsessed with sea turtles, so I made it my mission to find one on the beach. As we walked on the beach using only the moon as our light, Nick spotted what looked to be a turtle nest marked off with a fence. We started leading me towards it... But then stopped me half way. I was like what are you doing!!! The turtles!!! Then it happened! He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. I was shocked! I said yes, of course.

Now we are planning our destination wedding and need an amazing photographer to capture all the love, passion, and goofiness that our wedding brings.

Thank you!!!
    Please vote for us.
    Lindsey

D'Ana, JulieK, Lolly and 32 others like this.
  2. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Awesome job on the contest so far! Just a reminder we will be announcing the winner on October 31st! Make sure you share your entry with family, friends, facebook and your social network to get as many "LIKES" on your post!!!
    Stay tuned for the $2500 winner shortly!
    Team MTM Photography

3. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Great story, Lindsay & Nick ~ could be a screen-play or movie script! Wishing you best of luck with getting votes....hope all your friends n family join up to give you a "like"~ cheers!!!

4. Speck

Speck New Member

This gave me chills!! Such a deserving couple!!! Everyone vote!!

Roslyn likes this.