MTM Photography Free Wedding Contest- Nicole & Chris

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by nicole newton, Jul 15, 2016.

1. nicole newton

nicole newton New Member

nicole newton 015.jpg Our story began three years ago when I applied to two jobs within a week of each other.
    Lucky for me the girl doing the hiring at Job A was away on vacation so Job B ended up contacting me first and I jumped at it, good thing I did. My fiance Chris was working at a different place as well, but was convinced by his friends to apply and come work at Job B, which he did.

Initially Chris was "Just a Guy" that sat at the same lunch table as I did (which of course was where all the cool kids sat lol) with his friends and I would have occasional conversations with.

One day that "Just a Guy" was to train me in a new position at work. What was initially supposed to be a 1/2 day training session, we were able to extend it into two days until our supervisor caught on that something was up. Well that something was lighting, bam! from out of left field came this big hearted, kind, funny and patient soul who sauntered into my heart.

An unofficial date of ice cream at the park turned into an official movie date that turned into hanging out all the time. Chris introducing me to Lawrence of Arabia ( I still haven't watched the entire thing...yet) and me introducing him to Blue Jays baseball and someone to hike in the Rocky Mountains with.

Being as we worked together we kept our relationship a secret until we realized that this was IT, this was the one person that we wanted to spend the rest of or lives with and we started looking at engagement rings.

Our lives have knitted together so well, its been almost three years already but it feels like we have just started our journey and I can't wait to spend so many more together.

I would love to have our wedding and the blending of two families, my teenage son and his three young boys, captured forever by Moments that Matter, to share with others the love we have for each other in timeless elegance like only they can.

Thank you,
    Nicole & Chris

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Such a romantic story, Nicole - thx for sharing :)
    Invite all your family and friends to sign up on the forum. We approve their membership in the office, and then they're free to post away ~ and help you out by clicking "like" on your story.
    The couple who get the most "likes" wins!
    Wishing you and your new family a wonderful life journey together, and best of Luck in the contest!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    VO evolution likes this.
  3. Kirsten Robertson

Kirsten Robertson New Member

Chris and I have been friends for alot of years.
    I got a text one morning in 2013, he had decided that this was the day he would strike up a conversation with the new girl on the shop floor.
    He seemed in a bit of a panic though.
    Turns out he had eaten an onion bagel for breakfast and was seriously concerned about his breath.
    Naturally I brought him some gum and told him to make her laugh.
    Can't wait to be with this beautiful couple on their big day!
    The best is yet to come !
    Xoxo
    Kirsten

VO evolution and Roslyn like this.
  4. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Great story Nicole... you have to watch out for those office place romances! That's why here at MTM I made my wife the HR department. Now... have a problem... talk to HR! :) haha

Best of luck with the contest! Be sure to check out the Photobooth contest as well going on for 2017!
    You can see it here: 2017 PHOTOBOOTH CONTEST LINK

Take care and let us know if you have any questions.
    MTM Photography

VO evolution and Roslyn like this.
  5. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Congratulations Nicole and Chris
    Wonderful story
    Good luck :)
    Natacha VO evolution

Roslyn likes this.
  6. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Awesome job on the contest so far! Just a reminder we will be announcing the winner on October 31st! Make sure you share your entry with family, friends, facebook and your social network to get as many "LIKES" on your post!!!
    Stay tuned for the $2500 winner shortly!
    Team MTM Photography

Roslyn likes this.