Photo booth!

Discussion in 'Tell us about your wedding!' started by jeez12, Nov 28, 2016.

1. jeez12

jeez12 New Member

Hi all,

I’m getting married next month. And I was planning the wedding in a different way. So for ideas just searched online and happened to find (http://www.abbeyroadentertainment.com/) , they rent photobooths. I thought photobooth would be a good idea. But since it the first time I’m renting a photobooth, I don’t know whether it would work or not. If anyone has done any kind of photobooth for their wedding please suggest some tips whether this would be good idea?

Roslyn likes this.
  2. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Congrats on your wedding next month, jeez12!!!
    In my experience at the weddings I've attended where they have photo booths, it's really ramped up the FUN level, where fellow guests feel free to let go, release their "inner child" and just PLAY - resulting in great candid shots of everyone showing how much they're Enjoying themselves and the wedding! .....and......
    If your destination is in our romantic Riviera Maya, here a link to an excellent photo booth in our area: Mayan Riviera Photo Booth
    Wishing you happy research, and that you find the answers you're looking for - cheers!!!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  3. Trend & Art

Trend & Art New Member

Hello Jezz12!
    Introducing myself, I´m Daniella, make up artist from Trend & Art. We use the airbrush technique for make up which is perfect for the humidity and we give you some advises to get the perfect hairstyle. You will be awesome all night long. The company works with leading Brands such as L’oreal, Shwarzkopf, MAC, Kryolan, Tarte, Anastasia Beverley Hills, Bobbi Brown, Benefit.
    You can visit our website http://www.trendandart.com and check some pictures of our work, and find us in the social networks as /trendandart.
    Feel free to email us to contacto@trendandart.com for any question. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best. Dani.

Roslyn likes this.