Sabry Iyswim Wedding Planner & Design I'm happy to be here

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Sabry Iyswim, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Sabry Iyswim

Sabry Iyswim New Member

Hello,

I'm Sabry, originally from Italy, based in playa del carmen after travelled a bit around the world (lover of travel to see and learn more about different cultures and countries). Since i moved in playa del carmen i been involved in planning weddings and it turned in a passion.
    In the last 4 years i planned over 100 wedding.
    I believe a wedding is much more than just a party, it's the celebration of love and romance!!!

I know the planning process can be overwhelming - but i will ensure to make it enjoyable and stress free for you

Each wedding is made with love and passion to make sure is unique and reflects who you are, your story and your personality.

It will be a pleasure to help you to plan your dream's wedding which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your life.

Relax and let me design, create and plan your perfect wedding !!!

2. Welcome Sabry to the I Do Mexico online community. If we can be of any assistance, please let us know. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair for weddings in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and have been in biz since 2009. We know loads about the area, other wedding vendors, venues, and just about all you need for a destination wedding. Hope to get to work with you soon. :)

Roslyn and Sabry Iyswim like this.
  3. Sabry Iyswim

Sabry Iyswim New Member

Thank you Stying Trio :) Happy to be part of i Do Mexico online community!
    It will be a pleasure to get to work together :)

Sabry Iyswim

Wedding Planner & Design

ph. +52 1 (984) 100 4422

www.sabryiyswim.com

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Roslyn likes this.
  4. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

It's wonderful to have you join our wedding planner community, Sabry ~ Welcome!!!

Your website is most impressive with such elegant and beautiful ideas - well done!

Looking forward to hearing you share your ideas, insights and wisdom with our planning couples here - to answer their questions and help them create their dream destination wedding in our romantic Riviera Maya! Wishing you all the best, cheers!!!

Sabry Iyswim likes this.
  5. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hi Sabry and welcome to the community!
    We can always use a fantastic Wedding Coordinator to help make our couples wedding adventures here in Mexico more stress-free!

Take care and hope to see you around Playa sometime.

Lincoln at MTM Photography
    Raw_3563 copy.jpg Raw_2789 copy.jpg Grand Coral Beach Club Wedding025.jpg Grand Coral Beach Club Wedding066.jpg

Roslyn likes this.
  6. Sabry Iyswim

Sabry Iyswim New Member

Hi Lincoln, thank you!

It's a pleasure to be here and hekp yje couple to make their dream come true without stress.They derserve to enjoy all the planning proccess :)

Please feel free to contact me directly at my email : info@sabryiyswim.com

See you around!

Sabry Iyswim

Wedding Planner & Design

ph. +52 1 (984) 100 4422

www.sabryiyswim.com

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Roslyn likes this.