So Excited!!!! Just found this forum for my wedding.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself and meet other couples!' started by Tamara McMahon, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Tamara McMahon

Tamara McMahon New Member

Hi from Amazing Vancouver.
    My finance and I are getting married at the Le Blanc in Cancun next July 2017! Looking forward to hearing back from other brides about their weddings in Cancun and Le Blanc.
    Talk to you soon!
    Tamara! X

VO evolution, admin and Roslyn like this.
  2. Moments that Matter

Moments that Matter Active Member

Hey Tamara!
    We get a lot of brides down here from Sunny Vancouver! Im sure you'll find some great advice.
    Le Blanc is a great resort... you will love it! If you have any questions... be sure to let us know. We have been there a few times and you can view some our Le Blanc Wedding Stories HERE. It was actually a 2 person wedding from Dublin and a Trash the Dress all in one. So much fun!!!

Take care and best of luck with your wedding!
    Team MTM Photography

Le Blanc Cancun 44.jpg

3. Roslyn

Roslyn online concierge

Welcome Tamara! you've come to the right place for loads of helpful info to help with your planning questions, so well done on getting off to a great start already!!!
    Wishing you all the best with your plans and a wonderful life journey ahead - such an exciting time - Congrats!!!

Tamara McMahon and VO evolution like this.
  4. Trend & Art

Trend & Art New Member

Hello Tamara! Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!! Le blanc is a great choice, is a perfect resort. If you are looking for hair and makeup feel free to email us. We do professional airbrush makeup and Hairstyles.
    Every make up includes fake eyelashes. We use the airbrush technique for make up which is perfect for the humidity and we give you some advises to get the perfect hairstyle. You will be awesome all night long. The company works with leading Brands such as L’oreal, Shwarzkopf, MAC, Kryolan, Tarte, Anastasia Beverley Hills, Bobbi Brown, Benefit.

You can visit our website and check some pictures of our work, and find us in the social networks as /trendandart.

Feel free to email us for any question to contacto@trendandart.com

Best. Dani.

Tamara McMahon and Roslyn like this.
  5. Tamara McMahon

Tamara McMahon New Member

Thank you so much for all the information! I am just checking out all the vendors websites and information provided. Can't wait for the final wedding day to be here... Le Blanc looks amazing!!!!

After lots of research... it looks like air brush is the way to go!

I'll be back in touch soon as I make some more wedding plans!
    X
    Tamara

VO evolution, Roslyn and Trend & Art like this.
  6. Trend & Art

Trend & Art New Member

Airbrush is the best way, don´t hesitate in write us for more info!! Have a nice Day, best. Dani.

Roslyn likes this.
  7. Welcome Tamara to the IDoMexico.com community. How exciting to choose a destination wedding to Cancun and Le Blanc is a fab choice. It's gonna be beautiful.

If you're considering getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your big day, feel free to get in touch. You can see some of our work in photos here and also on our website. We specialize in HD airbrush makeup which is perfect for tropical climates. In fact, here's an excerpt from a recent blog on airbrush makeup in humid climate:

"Airbrush makeup is a formula designed for face and body, developed expressly for Makeup Artists working in High Definition TV, film, and beauty. The HD airbrush makeup gives the skin not only the perfect look on the wedding day but also the perfect look in the photos as well. Photographers here in the Riviera Maya love airbrush makeup because of the natural look and feel it gives to the skin. Also there is less retouching involved since the airbrushing allows for a more uniform skin. Airbrush makeup holds up very well, it rests on top of the skin, sealing it from outside agents but the skin will still be able to breath and look its most natural.

If you are getting married in a tropical environment you must be aware that humid weather can be a nightmare. Precisely the reason why there are specific products to keep your makeup flawless for a minimum of 12 hours and up to 18 hours of holding power! It is important that you look your best throughout the day of photo shooting, ceremony, the dancing and crying!...”
    Feel free to contact us directly anytime at hello@stylingtrio.com or call us directly at one of the numbers below if you'd like more info. And CONGRATULATIONS again, from the expert hair and makeup team at Styling Trio. :)

Roslyn likes this.
  8. VO evolution

VO evolution Member

Hi Tamara, good afternoon,
    Nice to meet you here and congratulations for your futur wedding, Le Blanc resort is awesome, very chic with the tropical touch, you will absolutely love it!!!
    We know that plan a wedding is sometimes hard :) and at the same time so exciting! We wish you a great year planning it :)
    If you need help about your futur bridal pampering let's tell us :)
    I let you discover who we are
    www.vo-evolution.com
    Best regards

Roslyn likes this.