Ak'iin Tulum Beach Club Details
NAME: Ak'iin Tulum Beach Club
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY:
Located in the heart of Tulum on the most pristine Beach this is an incredible location is ONLY used for weddings! It is not open to the general public, thus ensuring you 100% privacy for your day! With Ak'iin’s dedication to weddings and events, the management, staff and food and beverage team are specialized in catering to weddings! Making YOU their specialty!
The beach here is quite simply flawless.
Private: Yes. 100 %
- 100% private
- Only open for weddings and events
- A team dedicated to you
- Pristine beach for groups of all sizes
- Beautiful full service restaurant
- The very best of Tulum
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carr. Tulum Boca Paila km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, Tulum, Q. Roo
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-113-7293 Cel: 011-521-998-260-3055
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-113-7193
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request. Prices depend on type of decor, florals and also style of food and beverages
Contact Akiin Tulum for Wedding Packages
Dimensions: 45m de playa x 90 de fondo
Principal Palapa: 100 people sit.
Beach Palapa: 80 persons sit. (with the option to put tables in the sand, up to 300 people)
Beach Club: (beds, puff's and beach chairs ) 200 people
Beach Lounge: 20 people
Horario: 10:00 a.m. a 3:00 a.m. (Monday to Sunday)
Parking available for the event
Beach Conditions: Simply flawless
Ocean Conditions: Typical of Tulum clear crystal water.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 142 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 130 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 100 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 8 Km downtown.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility