Allegro Playacar Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Allegro Playacar
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Allegro Playacar
Address: Lote Hotelero N* 7, Playacar Fase 2 P.O Box 149 CP 77710, Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-877-2700
Toll Free Number: 01-800-58-2258 US / 01-855-504-3861 CAN
Email: GM_Allegro Playacar@occidentalhotels.com, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 001-877-622-9337
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $1499 USD to $2199 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Allegro Playacar Wedding Packages
Photographers: $200 USD
Other external vendors: Make up artist & hairstyle none.
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 286
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: 2.
Special: Check others with wedding coordinator
Public. Beach Permit fee of $200 USD + 16% tax.
Beach Conditions: White sand with no seaweed
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 70 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 60 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 34 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 2 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 17 Km
Tulum: 61 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many restaurants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventures.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility