Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa Details
NAME: Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa
This hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens and has an outdoor pool, a spa and direct access to the pool. The spacious suites have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and views of the gardens or the sea.
Rustic setting and architecture.
You could stay with your guest in the hotel or just rent the place for your special event.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Cancun- Tulum, Boca Paila Km7, CP 77780, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-52-984-871-1300 / 011-521-998-880-5629 / 011-521-998-880-6022
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $1196 USD to $28,092 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Ana y Jose Room Pricing
Beach Conditions: white sand
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 140 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 130 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 100 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 7 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility