Azul Sensatori Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Azul Sensatori
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Azul Sensatori
Address: Carr. Cancun-Pto.Morelos Km 27.5, Bahia Petempich,Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-872-8450
Toll Free Number: 001-877-764-8301
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: n/a
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $950 USD to $2950 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 1
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 2
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 3
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 4
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 5
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 6
Click here to view/download Azul Sensatori Wedding Package 7
Photographers: $800 USD
Other external vendors: $800 USD
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 438
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Gazebo: 1 beach wedding gazebo, 1 garden wedding gazebo
Beach Locations: 1
Special: sky roof top terrace, open air lounge.
Beach Conditions: No rocks. Daily seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
Yes. Family friendly pools
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 30 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 15 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 10 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 42 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 61 Km
Tulum: 105 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility