Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach Details
HOTEL NAME: Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Barcelo Maya Colonial
Address: Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juarez Km 266.3, CP 77750, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-875-1500
Toll Free Number: 01-800-227-2356
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-875-1500 Ext. 6762
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $ 1700 USD to $ 10300 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Barcelo Maya Colonial Wedding Packages
Photographers: $ 500 USD
Other external vendors: $ 150 USD per enterprise
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Transportation provided from lobby to lobby. May take over 30 minutes from side to side.
This hotel chain includes 5 large hotels on the same property. Barcelo Maya Palace deluxe, Barcelo Maya Beach, Barcelo Maya Tropical, Barcelo Maya Colonial and Barcelo Maya Caribe.
Number of hotel rooms: 474
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: several
Church: 1. Chapel for catholic ceremonies is located at Barcelo Maya Beach. Catholic ceremonies are available from Monday to Saturday (except Tuesday). Dates and times are subject to the Priest's availability.
Special: Check with coordinator.
Beach Conditions: Fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
Yes. Family friendly pools & resort
No. Adults pool in the complex.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 90 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 80 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 60 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 25 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 7 Km
Tulum: 45 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility