Be Tulum Beach Club Details
NAME: Be Tulum
Be Tulum is a boutique hotel for travelers seeking total relaxation. Immerse yourself in a blend of luxury and nature, in a unparalleled hideaway surrounded by a tropical forest and the ocean. It is an adults only hotel & beach club with 20 elegant oceanfront suites
Private: depends on your reservation
semiprivate: depends on your reservation
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km.10, 77780 Tulum, Quintana Roo
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-132-6215 / 011-521-984-146-9722 / 011-521-984-803-2243
Toll Free Number: USA 1-877-265-4139 / CAN 1-877-283-3039 / MEX 01-800-231-4683
Email: leave msn on the website
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-132-6215
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact Be Tulum for Wedding Packages
They propose a list of services but there is no penalty fee for external vendors
In order to host a wedding at Be Tulum, the following request will apply:
* Purchase of the 20 Suites for a minimum of 3 nights is required.
* For Weddings of less than 40 People, all the guests that are attending to the wedding must stay at the hotel at least 3 days (The hotel accepts children).
* For events on the beach, the government of Tulum requests special permission and payment of $400 USD
* For events after 11:00pm you need to pay $30 USD per waiter per hour. (Number of waiters depends of the people attending the event).
* Due to capacity the hotel cannot accommodate weddings bigger than 100 people.
Beach Conditions: White sand fairly clean.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 140 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 125 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 40 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 10 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility