Blue Diamond Riviera Maya Hotel
HOTEL NAME: Blue Diamond Riviera Maya
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Blue Diamond
Address: Carretera # 307 Cancun - Tulum KM 298.8, CP 77710, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-206-4100
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-877-4500 Ext. 4506 / 4527
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $2500 USD to $6500 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Blue Diamond Wedding Package 1
Click here to view/download Blue Diamond Wedding Package 2
Click here to view/download Blue Diamond Wedding Package 3
Photographers: $180 USD fee
Other external vendors: $180 USD per enterprise + $80 USD if they stay more than 2 hrs.
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 5 minutes from side to side. There are golf carts & bikes for transportation.
Number of hotel rooms: 128
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: 1
Special: Pier & foyer
Beach Conditions: The Palace beach is fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 55 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 45 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 24 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 8.5 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 27 Km
Tulum: 70 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility