Canibal Royal Beach Club Details
NAME: Canibal Royal Beach Club
Canibal Royal Beach Club is tucked in the north end of Playa Del Carmen. This corner of paradise is a perfect location for this club because it attracts those that are looking for a lounge type environment with nice surroundings and not the hoards of people. There are children here but most people are adults and the top floor with the small pool is adult only. The actual beach is thin now but most come for lounging. It still affords swimming and snorkelling if you care to go out to the reef beyond the boats.
The building is a retro design meets beach chic. We have a lot to say about the good design here. From the open floors overlooking the ocean, the bathroom doors that are from ships, the green roof with plants or the small pool on the roof, everything fits together seamlessly. It is great to be in a place that where so much time and thought was put into the design.
Semiprivate: Part of the public beach in the Playa del Carmen area.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Calle 48 & the beach, Playa del Carmen, CP 77710, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-803-4506
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-803-4506
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request. .
Contact the Canibal Royal for Wedding Packages
Beach Conditions: Not really big. With a few seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 70 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 55 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 32 Km.
Playa del Carmen: Located in the city.
Puerto Aventuras: 19 Km
Tulum: 63 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility