Chapel Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Details
CHURCH NAME: Chapel Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe.
This chapel is part of The Barcelo Complex.
CHURCH CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juarez Km 266.3, CP 77750, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-875-1500
Toll Free Number: 01-800-227-2356
Priest: Father Jorge Castañeda LC
This Chapel is part of The Barcelo Riviera Maya Complex.Only guests that stay in the complex can get married there. The hotels offers different types of packages and ceremonies. Please check with The wedding department. For a Catholic Ceremony extra fees may apply.
Prior to your trip to Mexico:
· Visit your Pastor, your Parish Priest and do all the paperwork required there
· The couple must do the pre-marriage courses in their country and then ask their local priest to issue a certificate ( Nihil Obstat ), giving his approval to Padre Jorge Castañeda at Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de Fátima (he is the local Priest here in Mexico) in order to celebrate the marriage in Playa del Carmen
· Once you receive the certificate please fax (or e-mail) a copy to your Wedding Coordinator at (984) 875-1524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please bring original certificate with you.
· This document must be received at least 2 months before the wedding in order to confirm the ceremony date and time.
*** The Catholic Church is available Monday through to Friday (except Tuesday). Dates and times to perform wedding ceremonies at our Resort, are subject to priest confirmation. Catholic ceremonies must be at the Chapel - other locations are not permitted by the church.
Once availability has been confirmed by your Wedding Coordinator, we kindly ask you to send VIA FAX (or e-mail) a copy of your booking confirmation (confirmation must include name of Groom & Bride, arrival & departure date and time). Upon receipt of this information your Wedding Coordinator will send you a confirmation of wedding date and time.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility