Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Details
HOTEL NAME: Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Address: Carretera Federal # 307 Chetumal - Puerto Juarez, Benito Juarez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, CP 77580, Mexico
Direct Phone Number:
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-872-9200
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-998-872-9200 Ext. 7604
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $999 USD to $2999 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Packages
Click here to view/download Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Locations
Click here to view/download Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Top FAQ'S
Photographers: No external vendors are allowed. However photographers could work if they stay one night in the hotel. Please confirm with your on-site wedding coordinator.
Other external vendors: No external vendors are allowed
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 486
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: 1
Special: lobby staircase
Beach Conditions: Fairly clean with almost not seaweed. Beautiful white sand
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
No. Preferred adults pool and areas.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 30 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 18 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 2 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 32 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 95 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility