Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
HOTEL NAME: Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
Address: Blvr Kukulcan KM 8.5, Hotels Zone, Cancun, CP 77500, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-848-7600
Toll Free Number: n/a
Fax: 011-521-998 848 7638
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-998-848-7614 Direct Line
011-521-998-848-7600 Ext. 2852
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $999 USD to $3299 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Dreams Sands Cancun Wedding Packages
Photographers: $150 USD per photographer
Other external vendors: $150 USD each
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 441
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: 1
Special: Check others with wedding coordinator
Beach Conditions: Beautiful white sand in the heart of Cancun's hotel zone.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of Cancun. Amazing turquoise color.
No. Preferred adults pool and areas.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 9 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 24 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 40 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 72 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 91 Km
Tulum: 135 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility