Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa Details
HOTEL NAME: Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Dreams Tulum
Address: Carretera Federal # 307 Chetumal - Puerto Juarez KM 236.7 N* 1, Tulum CP 77761, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-871-3333
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-871-3333 Ext. 8868
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $999 USD to $2999 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Dreams Tulum Wedding Packages
Photographers: $120 USD/person
Other external vendors: Fee varies depending the vendor ( $120 - $500 USD)
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 432
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: 1. Canopy set up
Church: yes. Religious ceremonies are not legally valid, this is a symbolic ceremony.
Special: Ballroom or Terrace to the convention center
Beach Conditions: Fairly clean with almost not seaweed. Beautiful white sand
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 125 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 115 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 90 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 59 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 40 Km
Tulum: 4 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility