Excellence Playa Mujeres Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Excellence Playa Mujeres
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Excellence Playa Mujeres
Address: Prolongacion Bonampack S/N, Punta Sam Lote Terrenos 001 MZ 001 SM 003 Zona Continental de Isla Mujeres,CP 77400 , Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-872-8600
Toll Free Number: USA 1-800-813-1740 / CAN 1-800-513-1078
Email: PlayaMujeres@excellence-resorts.com, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-998-872-8607
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $850 USD to $2400 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Excellence Playa Mujeres Wedding Packages
Click here to view/download Excellence Playa Mujeres Legal Requirements
Click here to view/download Excellence Playa Mujeres Music & Entertaiment options
Click here to view/download Excellence Playa Mujeres Photography & Video Wedding Packages options
Photographers: $500 USD
Other external vendors: $500 USD
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Walkable. 10 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 450
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: Several
Special: Check others with wedding coordinator
Beach Conditions: The beach is fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of Cancun. Amazing turquoise color.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 5 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 18 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 46 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 78 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 97 Km
Tulum: 140 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many restaurants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility