Grand Coral Beach Club Details
NAME: Grand Coral Beach Club
This beautiful property offers the option to enjoy the celebration of your wedding and stay in the same place with all your group at Pure Mareazul. Their fully furnished suites for up to 6 people allow you and your guests to stay in comfort in the days prior to your wedding or you could just rent the beach club for the day of the event.
They offer the service of the wedding coordinator, flowers, banquets, cake, music, photography, etc.
Choose the perfect place for the ceremony, selecting from their beach areas with fine white sands, crystal clear turquoise waters, or relaxing and refreshing gardens next to their large infinity pool, or even in their Zen garden with Mayan designs pilasters. These are all unique scenarios to make the dreamed event come true.
- 100% private venue
- Beautiful beach for large or small groups
- Gorgeous indoor restaurant with waterfall
- Large deck area surrounds an infinity pool for outdoor receptions
- World class gourmet food and beverage
- Clean, modern areas provide the perfect backdrop for any wedding theme
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Federal #307, Km 294, Playa del Carmen, CP 77710, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-52-984-109-6020
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-109-6020
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact the Grand Coral Beach for Wedding Packages
Beach Conditions: Beautiful white sand beach, almost not seaweed
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 68 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 55 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 32 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 5 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 25 Km
Tulum: 70 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility