Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa Details
HOTEL NAME: Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & spa
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Grand Palladium Kantenah
Address: Carretera N* 307 Chetumal - Puerto Juarez KM 256-100, CP 77710, Municipio Solidaridad, Riviera Maya,Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-877-2100
Toll Free Number: 01-800-961-7661
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-877-2100 Ext. 8130 / 8111
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $740 USD to $4900 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Grand Palladium Wedding Packages
Click here to view/download Grand Palladium Wedding Packages Prices
Photographers: $300 USD
Other external vendors: $300 USD
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Transportation provided from lobby to lobby. May take over 30 minutes from side to side.
This hotel is part of the Palladium Riviera Maya complex. It's located next to The Grand Palladium Colonial, Grand Palladium Riviera Maya, Grand Palladium Grand sand & The Royal Suites Yucatan.
Number of hotel rooms: 422
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Gazebo: 1 on the beach
Beach Locations: 2. Pergola or Gazebo
Special: Indoor site
Beach Conditions: Nice white sand fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 95 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 84 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 64 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 32 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 13 Km
Tulum: 30 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility