Grand Riviera Princess Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Grand Riviera Princess
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Grand Riviera Princess
Address: Prolongacion 5ta Avenida Mza 20 Lote 006, CP 77710, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-877-3500
Toll Free Number: USA 1-855-331-7746 / Rest of the world 34-917-148-289
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-877-3500 Ext. 4374
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $800 USD to $2750 USD plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives.
Please contact wedding coordinators for more information.
Click the follow link: Weddings Grand Riviera Princess
Photographers: $300 USD
Other external vendors: $300 USD (pay in advance)
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Transportation provided from lobby to lobby. May take between 20 to 30 minutes from side to side.
This resort is located in the same complex as Grand Sunset Princess
Number of hotel rooms: 672
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Gazebo: 3 on the beach
Beach Locations: Several
Special: Check with wedding coordinator
Beach Conditions: The beach is fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 68 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 58 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 25 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 8 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 27 Km
Tulum: 70 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility
Mira Jackson likes this.