Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
Address: Carretera Federal #307 Chetumal-Puerto Juarez KM 256.3 Akumal, Quintana Roo PC 77710 Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-875-1700
Toll Free Number: 1-888-774-0040 / 1-305-774-0040
Email: contact form on their website
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
From Canada Toll Free: (1) 800 150 06 216
From USA Toll Free: (1) 855 217 85 54
From Mexico: (01) 800 849 76 55
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $657 USD ($8000 Mex) to $5650 USD ($73000 Mex) plus extras depending on wedding size. Also offering complementary wedding package incentives, see details.
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Wedding Packages
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Wedding Extras
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Private Events Menu
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Private Cocktail Party
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Wedding BBQ Menu
Click here to view/download Grand Sirenis Wedding Top FAQ's
Photographers: $300 USD penalty fee + day pass or stay 2 nights in the hotel
Other external vendors: $2000 mex pesos ($154 USD)
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Transportation provided. May take between 20 to 30 minutes from side to side.
Number of hotel rooms: 955
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Gazebo: n/a. Palapa
Beach Locations: Several
Special: Check with wedding coordinator.
Beach Conditions: The Palace beach is fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 100 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 90 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 64 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 32 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 12 Km
Tulum: 31 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
4.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility