Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort Details
HOTEL NAME: Grand Velas Riviera Maya
HOTEL CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Hotel Name: Grand Velas Riviera Maya
Address: Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km 62, Playa del Carmen, Municipio de solidaridad, Quintana roo, CP 77710, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-322-226-8689
Toll Free Number: 1-877-418-2963 USA - CAN / 1-800-831-1165 MEX / 1-800-032-2394 UK
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 1-866-868-0922 USA / 1-800-837-3982 MEX
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered depending on wedding size.
Click here to view/download Grand Velas Rivera Maya Wedding Packages
Photographers: no penalty fee
Other external vendors: there isn’t a fee for them, only if they use a resort´s service, for example electricity.
*** Note *** Always coordinate with your on-site wedding coordinator about the Vendor Policy and save communications. Mexican Resorts can change the policy at any time and often change the policy from bride-to-bride.
Transportation provided from lobby to lobby. May take over 30 minutes from side to side. This Resort is divided in 3 Sections: The Zen Grand Section (206 exotic suites garden view), The Ambassador Section ( Family friendly area - 195 suites ocean view) & The exclusive Grand Class Section (90 suites ocean front adults only).
Number of hotel rooms: 491
NUMBER OF WEDDING LOCATIONS:
Beach Locations: Yes
Special: Garden. Check others with wedding coordinator
Beach Conditions: Beautiful white sand beach
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
No. Adults pools and areas.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 65 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 52 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 27 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 6 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 25 Km
Tulum: 69 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility