Kin Sol Soleil Hotel Details
NAME: Kin Sol Soleil Hotel
With its luxurious beach villas, boutique hotel rooms, large space and gourmet event of tropical beach club, your Picosito Mexican restaurant, art gallery with both style and personalized service it ensures that every wedding is here an unforgettable event.
Event staff is ready to provide complete Amarte wedding planning: legal procedures, style and location of the ceremony, rehearsal dinner, reception, wedding party becomes, rooms, menus, music, show gifts, flowers, table decoration, photography, transportation, spa services, tours ... What are your wishes?
Four to two hundred guests, each wedding receives the same VIP treatment.
Amarte spaces are unique and varied, offering something for everyone: a wedding barefoot on the beach with margaritas, grilled lobster and dancing in the sand; a traditional Mayan ceremony under the palapa style garden and a dinner of local dishes in Peacock; an elegant wedding in the Cathedral Amarte Gallery with cocktails and dinner in the garden or a real Mexican fiesta with a mariachi band leading the couple into an arch of flowers at the edge of the beach, embraced by the light of sunset ... The possibilities are endless and amazing.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Federal 307 Km 51, 77710 Playa del Carmen, QROO
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-872-8241 / 011-521-998-872-8244 / 011-521-998-872-8249
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact Amarte Maroma for Wedding Packages
DOWNLOAD ROOMS & RATES OFFERED:
No penalty fees for external vendors.
Beach Conditions: Amazing white sand .no seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 52 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 42 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 15 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 18 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 37 Km
Tulum: 80 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility