Kool Beach Club Details
NAME: Kool Beach Club
This is one of the Trendiest Beach clubs in Playa del Carmen and The Mayan Riviera. Imagine organize your wedding in front of one of the most spectacular scenery of Mexico.
Kool Beach Club is ideal place to plan your wedding, wedding anniversary, party or private event.
Let our experience as the most important beach club of Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya pamper you!
Private: Depends on the reservation
Semiprivate: Depends on the reservation
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Calle 28 y Zona Federal Maritima s/n. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, CP 77710. Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-803-1961
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-873-1255 Ext. 8216 / 01-800-00TUKAN
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Download Wedding Packages
All our packages start with a minimum of 30 people. 4 hr event.
No penalty fees. The wedding coordinator on site will offer to you different options that they use frequently but you are free to bring your wedding coordinator and hire any vendor that you desire.
Beach Conditions: Fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 70 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 55 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 32 Km.
Playa del Carmen: Located in the city.
Puerto Aventuras: 19 Km
Tulum: 63 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility