La Zebra Beach Club Details
NAME: La Zebra
Featuring Mexican-inspired fresh cuisine, a tropical lounge and beachside bar, and overnight accommodations for up to 40 guests, La Zebra is perfectly suited to host both intimate gatherings and larger private parties. Our experienced staff is focused on the details that make a day special and worry-free. We can help you put together an evening of dancing under the stars, a sit-down dinner for 100, a three-day event complete with outdoor adventures, salsa dancing, cocktails on the beach, or an ancient Mayan ceremony featuring a shaman’s sacred blessings.
While our spectacular location, fresh cuisine, and traditional Mexican music, entertainment, and ceremonies are a big part of what make La Zebra weddings unique, what sets us apart is our personal service. We specialize in tailoring your wedding to your taste and budget. Whether you join us for an intimate beach ceremony or book the resort for days of fun and festivities, we are committed to making sure your wedding is everything you want it to be and more.
Private: Depends on your reservation
semiprivate: Depends on your reservation
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Tulum - Boca Paila Km 8.2, ejido Pino suarez, CP 77780, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-115-4728 / 011-521-984-115-4726
Toll Free Number: USA +1-303-952-0595
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-115-4728 / 011-521-984-115-4726
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Click here to view/download La Zebra Wedding Catering & Beverage menu options
No penalty fee for external vendors
In order to celebrate your wedding with us we do require that all the rooms are booked by the group for a minimum 3 night stay. Since La Zebra is a very large property that can sleep up to 78 guests and the restaurant can sit up to 120 people.
The venue fee is $2,000 USD and includes: Wedding planner, existing furniture and decoration, a 3 pole canopy, 12 wooden benches, natural material mats, fairly lights, candles, center pieces, white fabric napkins and table cloths, the permit to have your ceremony on the beach and party until 11 p.m. Please note that flowers are not included but can be arranged for an additional fee.
Beach Conditions: Fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 140 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 125 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 102 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 8 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility