Mezzanine Beach Club Details
Mezzanine is perfect for those seeking a romantic and intimate wedding in stylish, contemporary surroundings. The sweeping terraces and decked areas offer panoramic views over the white powder sands of Tulum beach and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
Mezzanine’s Thai Fusion restaurant offers exquisite cuisine and extensive menu options catering for a formal sit down dinner of up to 70 guests or a cocktail style reception for up to 120. The funky design of the outdoor space lends itself to numerous entertainment options including a roof top space for live performances and a designated DJ palapa. Mezzanine offers the perfect mix of style, location and design to make it a first class choice for your wedding venue.
Private: Depends on your reservation
semiprivate: Depends on your reservation
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Tulum - Boca Paila Km 1.5 CP: 77780, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-115-4728
Toll Free Number: USA +1-303-952-0595 Ext. 1 / +1-303-800-1943
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-115-4728
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact Messanine for Wedding Pakckages
External vendors are allowed.
Beach Conditions: amazing white sand beach.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 140 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 125 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 100 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 5 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility