Papaya Playa Project Details
NAME: Papaya Playa Project
At Papaya Playa days become brighter and nights magical, making it the perfect venue for your wedding in paradise, any time of the year. The different locations, the exquisite cuisine and cocktails, a wide variety in decor, music, ceremonies and entertainment in combination with our experienced and dedicated service, give as result, unforgettable weddings in Papaya Playa.
Private: Depend your reservation
semiprivate: Depend your reservation
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Tulum - Boca Paila Km 4.5, CP 77780, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-116-3774 / 011-521-984-182-7389
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-116-3774
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact Papaya Playa Project for Wedding Packages
Beach Conditions: The Palace beach is fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 140 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 125 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 100 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 70 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 50 Km
Tulum: 4 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility