Secret Jewel Beach Villas Details
NAME: Secret Jewel Beach Villas
An enchanted place that has both beach and jungle paradise. Picture getting married on the Caribbean shores, with all the comforts and luxury you deserve. A place were the jungle whispers love, the sea sings a lullaby, and the white beaches embrace you. All to celebrate together the most important day or your lives. Unique place with ocean front Catholic chapel authorized for weddings.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Federal #307, Playa del Secreto, Riviera Maya. Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-845-6367 / 011-521-998-883-1517
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-998-845-6367
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request. Prices depend on type of decor, florals and also style of food and beverages. Starting on $300 USD per person.
Click here to view/download Secret Jewel Wedding Prices
Click here to view/download Secret Jewel Rules & Regulations
On site wedding coordinator will recommend preferred vendors. You are allowed to provide your own vendors if you wish.
Beach Conditions: Beautiful white sand beach.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 52 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 42 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 15 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 18 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 37 Km
Tulum: 80 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many restaurants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of the Tulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility