Villa Sol y Luna Private Villa Details
NAME: Villa Sol y Luna
Villa Sol y Luna is conveniently located a half an hour south of the Cancun International Airport, which boasts daily flights from major cities in North and South America and Europe. This makes the villa an ideal meeting place for guests arriving from all parts of the globe. We offer the unique combination of a rural setting that is within minutes of the alluring Mexican Riviera and all the conveniences of Cancun.
The full service villa guarantees the privacy of our guests, and our staff provides the personal care so important to you.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal Puerto Juarez KM 309 - 500, Playa del Secreto,, Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen,, 77710 Playa del Secreto, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-998-883-4977
Toll Free Number: n/a
Email: leave msg on website, firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Multiple wedding packages are offered ranging from $4800 USD to $12300 USD plus extras depending on wedding size.
Click here to view/download Villa Sol y Luna Wedding Packages
You are allowed to provide your own vendors if you wish. No penalty fees.
Beach Conditions: Beautiful white sand, fairly clean with not a lot of seaweed.
Ocean Conditions: Typical of the Mayan Riviera and a beautiful green/blue hue.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 40 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 30 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 8 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 25 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 43 Km
Tulum: 95 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility