Xcaret Park Beach Club Details
NAME: Xcaret Park
In the heart of the luxuriant Mexican Caribbean jungle and on the turquoise coast of the Caribbean Sea, there is a place that is quite unique: Xcaret, a majestic park by the sea that offers you the opportunity of getting to know and enjoy the beauty of the Riviera Maya, as well as the legacy of the Mayan culture and the traditions of Mexico.
For more than ten centuries, this spectacular Park located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, was one of the most important ports of call and Mayan ceremonial centres. Today it is the number one destiny for those who visit Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.
CONTACT & ADDRESS:
Address: Carretera Chetuma-Puerto Juarez, Km 282 Int. B, Xcaret, Playa del Carmen, CP 77710, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Direct Phone Number: 011-521-984-871-5200 / 011-521-984-871-5385
Toll Free Number: n/a
WEDDING OFFICE EMAIL CONTACT:
WEDDING OFFICE PHONE CONTACT:
Wedding Office: 011-521-984-871-5200 / 011-521-984-871-5385
WEDDING PACKAGES OFFERED:
Standard Packages are not offered. All packages are customized individually on request.
Contact Xcaret Wedding for Wedding Packages
If you do not hire their vendors, penalty fee will apply.
Check with on site wedding coordinator.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST:
Cancun city: 70 Km.
Cancun international Airport: 60 Km.
Puerto Morelos: 34 Km.
Playa del Carmen: 8 Km.
Puerto Aventuras: 12 Km
Tulum: 55 Km.
- Cancun is world famous as one of the number 1 tourist destination! It is a city unto itself with everything you could imagine to do and see! Here is a Cancun City Guide that will help you see many of the attractions that Cancun City has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is a Mexican fishing village that offers a more laid back and lazy way to spend the day. The town has a shopping village and many restaurants that will give a more local taste of Mexico. Click here to view some of the things to do in Puerto Morelos.
- Playa del Carmen is smaller than Cancun but one of the main attractions here in the Mayan Riviera consisting of the world famous 5th Ave. You will find everything from fine dining, world class shopping, night clubs and entertainment. You can check out the Playa del Carmen City Guide to plan out your day trip and things to do.
- Puerto Aventuras is renowned for its residential community and golf course. The marina offers up a small shopping complex and swimming with the dolphins. Many resturants line the marina where you can enjoy a fantastic meal and watching the sea life excursions right from your table. Here are some of the things you will find in Puerto Aventuras.
- Tulum has an amazing coast line and covered in picturesque white sandy beaches where you can plan a perfect day trip viewing many of theTulum Attractions! This includes the Tulum Ruins, Sian Ka'an biosphere, Eco Parks and Cenotes.
0.00out of 52 ReviewsQuality of ServiceResponsivenessProfessionalismValueFlexibility